Monday, April 23, 2012

Multi-Media Critique Revision

Throughout the semester, the art of design and typography became much clearer to me. At the start of the class, I knew that advertisers were trying to persuade people to buy their items but I didn't know why and to what extent.

Every little choice made the advertisers represents many man hours. They are calculated and deliberate choices that are meant to persuade a certain of groups of people to buy their product. Many of these choices include the look of the ad, if the ad has moving pictures or sounds, or if it bends the rules.

When creating my own ad's or handouts, I am deftly aware of the look of it. I have changed my habits to make my work or eye appealing. I have benefited a lot from this class and I look forward to using this more in the future.

No comments: